Advanced RPA practical course | Price: € 350 *
Practical qualification course for MTOW drones of 0-5kg, 5-15kg and 15-25kg. Check conditions in the course description.
Convocatoria y ubicación.
Información del curso
To take the practical course, the student must have the corresponding certificate according to the theory of Advanced RPA drone pilot issued by an ATO approved by AESA.
The weight categories in which you can enroll are:
- 0-5kg. Aircraft: DJI Phantom 4
- 5-15kg. Aircraft: DJI Matrice 210
- 15-25kg. Aircraft: DJI Agras MG-1P.
The habilitation practical course consists of:
- 5 hours of theoretical learning of the aircraft to be piloted.
- Theoretical examination of the aircraft to be piloted.
- Practical test.
The student will obtain the title of practical qualification according to the chosen weight category approved by AESA.
Terms and conditions
- To take the practical exam, the student must make previous flights consisting of 21 take-offs and landings according to the regulations. Previous flights (hours of practice) are not included in this price. Consult EBREDRONE about the prices and promotions of the internships.
- In the event that the student's theoretical certificate is not issued by EBREDRONE, the total price of the practical course will be € 450 for validation reasons.